Armchair Anglers Announces 2011 Fund Raising Sweepstakes
Grand Prize: Three days and three nights for 2 at the Silver King Lodge in Costa Rica. Home of World Class Tarpon Fishing!
This is the most important program toward our efforts to purchase a accessible tournament rigged fishing boat. Ticket contributions are $5 each. Five tickets for a $20 contribution gives you an extra chance to win!
We accept PayPal
2) What type of services do you provide?
3) How can I add my friend's name to your list?
4) Can I make donations to a specific person or their family?
5) I would like to donate my car, home or other real property. How can I do this?
6) Can I make a donation in memory of a loved one that has passed away?
7) I wish to mention the Armchair Anglers, Inc. in my will. How can I do this?
8) I would rather mail a check. To whom do I make it out and where do I send it?
9) What percentage of my donation goes directly to provide fishing trips?
10) I’d like to sign up for a monthly gift, how do I do this?
11) Is Armchair Anglers, Inc. a legitimate charity?
1) You can learn about Armchair Anglers' history HERE!
3) You can add your friend to our email and mailing lists on our Contact form.
Click HERE to go to our Contact Us page.
4) Although Armchair Anglers cannot direct funds to a geographic location or specific individual, we can send you a thank you that includes a name that you would like the donation to be named for.
5) The donation of such items raises significant practical and legal problems, depending upon the circumstances.
Please contact our office directly (by e-mail or by telephone) and we will address the situation on an individual basis.
6) Donations made in honor or in memory of a loved one are always welcome and are a wonderful way to remember your dearest angler.
When you make a donation of $500 for a Fishing Trip, you may make do so in honor of a loved one or in memorium of someone special.
If you wish to make a memorial or honorary donation online, please be sure to fill out the Comments section of the PayPal form and include details of your bequest. If you wish to mail in your memorial or honorary donation, please be sure to download and include our donation form with your check or credit card information.
When making a memorial donation to Armchair Anglers, Inc., please make your check payable to Armchair Anglers. If posting our address for an obituary requesting donations to be sent to Armchair Anglers in lieu of flowers, please use the following contact information:
Armchair Anglers, Inc.,
881 NE 26th Street #212
Wilton Manors, FL 33305
7) Contact us at (954) 258-3056, and we will provide you with information you need to consider this decision. Consider including the following language: I hereby devise and bequest the sum of $XXX to the Armchair Anglers, Inc. located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, to be used where the need is greatest.
8) Please make your check payable to Armchair Anglers, Inc. and mail to:
Armchair Anglers, Inc.
Attn: Donor Services
1881 NE 26th Street #212
Wilton Manors, FL 33305
9) We continuously strive to keep administrative and fundraising costs associated with the operation of the Armchair Anglers as low as possible thus maximizing the funds available to fund as many fishing trips are needed.
10) We appreciate you generous inquiry. Yes, we do have a monthly giving program which can serve to provides a reliable, low-cost source of long-term income for our programs and services. Please use the contact form HERE and let us know the details or write it on the back of our Donor Form that you can download and mail in with your check.
11) Armchair Anglers, Inc. was granted tax-exempt status by the Internal Revenue Service functioning as a charity under § 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations to the organization are deductible as charitable contributions. We are registered in the State of Florida and our ID number for donations is: CH30570.